Thursday 23 April 2009

Street Style!

Okay is it just me, but dont you just love reading ELLE and Grazia (those are the only two magazines I read) and flicking right to the street style pages?! No..? Well for me I really do, I've even gone as far as to going on the website and just going straight to street style. I've noticed that ELLE mainly show off-duty models and what they wear which is nice; because I'm so used to seeing them on the catwalk. Its even better on the ELLE site because they feature street style in the most fashionable cities in the world.. Paris, London, Milan, New York.. ooh! I dont even know which place I admire more or better still where would I love to live (I know I live in London but shh!). I think it would have to be in New York though, because of its urban-ness, The City, and great food! I love this part of fashion so much because you sorta learn peoples cultures through their dressing, some styles I've seen has shocked others but I admire them because they're being.. indivdual! Also I find that they are great tips, and usually when I'm dithering on what to wear, I go straight to the street style pages! So I've decided that every month i will feature street style on this blog to make it truely different and unique! But for today I'm going to post pictures of styles that I've seen and truely adore!
If anyone finds street styles that they love send us the link please! :)
p.s. I'm at my sixth form now, so I'll put the pictures up later on today when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment