Saturday 18 April 2009

SexPot: Asher Roth!



Okay so I'm doing my second post now, and im dedicating it to the suburban rapper Asher Roth. I'm pretty sure that most people have heard of Asher Roth with his single "I love College". If the video of the song is anything to go by, social life in American uni's seem much better here in the UK. :(

Anywho, I really like Asher Roth because he isn't your average "rapper". He doesnt dress in that rather irratating way (you know jeans practically down the knees, all that 'bling", excessive tattoos, etc) and also raps about how we should help those less fortunate and not be so self-centered, quote: "self centred people be the root of all evil" - A Millie. However, I really really like Asher Roth because he is quite simply sexy in a rough-just-tumbled-out-of-bed-way. So i thought Ill just put some pictures of him here, for all the other fashionable asher roth lovers out there! Enjoy!



I'm looking for more pictures of him, so I'll keep updating!

..Found some more!



Lol I think these two must've been taken the same day..







Well I think thats enough for now, but I'll add more if I see anything new.



Asher Roth's new album, Asleep In The Bread Aisle is out on the 20th April and available in iTunes.




- Images from Google Image. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment