Sunday 19 April 2009

Nina Ricci's sexy Platform's..


I know this is a bit late.. okay literally two months gone, but I really want to write about these shoes! I first saw them on the Metro Newspaper during March and thought they were amazing, and was a bit pissed at how the journalist called them clown shoes! I think they're magnificant, and the higher the better! I read that they are 11 inches tall.. Imagine that! I would be the tallest amongst all my friends.. which would be a nice change..

I really would love to own a pair, or at least to just hold them in my arms like precious gifts! Looking at them i truely do not understand how people could call them ugly, they're exquisite..
Mind you.. I do feel a bit sorry for the models, the shoes are beautiful but they look a tad bit painful.. haha..


Actually if you look at these two pictures you'll notice that the models feet aren't exactly stretched, infact they look like they're wearing normal heels but just with an extended platform and heel.


No comments:

Post a Comment