Saturday 18 April 2009

Going Nude is the way forward!

Nicholas Kirkwood nude ankle boots
£510

This s/s 09, I am finding myself particularly drawn to the nude trend. Why? ...Because it symbolises femininity and adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to all my outfits. After raiding my mother's wardrobe I found the most gorgeous clutch in nude, which I have recently taken to showing off at every given opportunity. At the moment, I am wearing my rose coloured ballet pumps from French sole which add a classic twist to the everyday outfit.


Chloé is the ultimate label to turn to if you're looking for nude pieces to add your wardrobe as they have created an abundance of uber-feminine dresses which show that going nude is the way forward! My favourite piece from their summer 09 runway is a rose mini dress with an open back in cotton satin. This dress is so versatile that it can be worn to many different occasions. I'll be purchasing one for any parties I'll be attending this summer. Kim Kardashian looked simply darling at Tori Spelling's book party in a pale lavender floral-print tiered Camilla and Marc dress which boasted asymmetrical stripes. Her nude heels complemented her ensemble perfectly and demonstrated what going nude is all about.

- Images are from Elle UK © and Kim Kardashian/Celebuzz ©


No comments:

Post a Comment