Saturday 18 April 2009

Playsuits are back!


Chloe double-breasted jumpsuit
£1,116

Here we are again with the lastest S/S 09 trend the playsuit. Or the jumpsuit; whichever one you prefer, i.e. TopShop calls them Jumpsuit. Playsuits are nearly as contreversial as the Harem pants. However I love them both. (I have two harem pants, and im planning on buying many more!) I especially love this Chloe playsuit.. Its beautiful, i love the double breast design and billowing effect on the legs, perfect for me who unfortunatly has fat thighs (sigh). If I get this then Ill wear it with Christian Louboutins courts and a nice oversized clutch. I've seen box clutches here and there but im not to keen on them.. reminds me of lunchboxes during primary school!
Playsuits aren't just loved by me mind you, I am constantly seeing celebrities wearing playsuits, especially Lady GaGa (who i adore)..

Ive tried finding out what this playsuit is by, but i cant find anything. Lady GaGa is wearing this elegant white playsuit with nude (my other sixth former will be making a post on nudes!) shoes and a big oversized bag. I love this look, but im not so sure about the oversized bag.. the playsuit is so elegant and stylish but the bag is more casual and laid-back. I love this playsuit, speaking of playsuits I have a white party to attend in a month, and i would love to wear this! I would be the belle of the ball! Okay back to GaGa..


Lady GaGa in a sexy playsuit.. I think she is wearing peep-toe Christian Louboutins, Ray-bans, her signature leather cut-offs gloves.. literally working the OTT look, but the genius of it all is that it looks great!

There is a particular picture I'm looking for of GaGa, she wore it in London recently to Bungalow 8. It's a black see-through jumpsuit.. I'm still looking and when I find it, I'll post it straightaway.

I've found it!


I am very pleased with myself for finding this picture, came across it on ASOS. So, here we have GaGa in another playsuit; see-through. Amazing, i think she is wearing big black knickers, but no bra, sexy and still moderate! She is wearing neon heels, and her trademark bow, im trying to find a bow like that, if anyone knows please say!


No comments:

Post a Comment