Saturday 23 May 2009

Zachary Quinto Is Quite Sexily Fashionable!



Zachary Quinto. Known as Sylar from Heroes and Spock in the new Star Trek movie. In my previous post while writing I was seriously contemplating whether I should write about him or not, I mean I didn't want it to seem that I'm a silly obsessed fan writing about how much "I love Zachary Quinto!" (I do of course!), so I was very very happy indeed seeing him doing various photoshoots for magazines, and not just silly magazines to promote Star Trek, but actual fashion shoots, even for Vogue! I don't want to write loads because really what is there to say?

Hes drop dead gorgeous, brill actor, and even better super stylish! It's soo hard to find that kind of combination y'know?...



This (above) is one of my favourites! Everything just looks so clean cut!













So gorgeous and so stylish!

Images from zacharyquinto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment