Wednesday 6 May 2009

The two 6th-formers..

..would like to quickly do a post on us bloggers, because I've been reading all our previous posts and just to make everyone clear that there are two bloggers here.. and I thought it would be nice if maybe i could describe how we are. (Yes I know there is that profile section at the bottom, but really its soo small!)
Well. I can't think of anything to say! We both go to the same 6th form as we said in our little "about us section", and funnily enough we started talking on the train, and we both made each other realise how much we love fashion! Our 6th form is a bit of a joke actually as its like a runway show everyday; summertime even worse, but I dont mind as it also contributed to our love of style.
I'm more laid-back, like to have fun and spend time reading ELLE and Grazia, listen to any music that sounds good, have a good goss and bitch.. literally love life! I never stick to deadlines, I'm always late to absolutely everything! And I love the good life, spending money.. you know the Fame lifestyle! My ambition is to get into the fashion world, and get into the fashionable socialites!



My partner in blogging is exactly like me give or take a few things.. actually she is wilder than me! Reading that is funny because she is the one that sounds posher! I'm not going to write about her because I think she can best explain herself.. she'll add hers asap.
Writing all of this is weird though because I feel like I'm not really talking to anyone because no-one is commenting on our posts! :(! But this is new so maybe I'm expecting too much. Ill add a picture (not of us just yet, we'll still remain that little bit annoymous!)

Cheerio! much love!

x x x.. etc

(I saw this picture on Google and thought it was nice as it sort of describes me in a nutshell. That's what I like to think. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment