Wednesday 6 May 2009

The second 6th-former


Hello there everyone, I'm the second sixth former and I thought I'd tell you a little bit about myself. I absolutely love fashion! I could literally talk about it all day.... In fact, I pretty much do tend to talk about it all day with my partner-in-crime, the first blogger. As my friend mentioned before, the girls in our sixth form are very competitive when it comes to fashion so, the two of us go all out in order to upstage them in the fashion stakes. Besides that I enjoy going to coffee shops and having a bit of a gossip with the girls and a general catch up a la Sex and the City. I love reading novels and writing is my passion. I would describe my personal style as quite classic, uber-feminine and sophisticated. However, I love to experiment with masculine looks from time to time hence my current obsession with Balmain! So, there's a little overview of me, enjoy the rest of your day my fellow fashionistas. Ciao xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment