Wednesday 20 May 2009

Pixie Geldof- the ultimate rebel!


Pixie Geldof is the ultimate rebel and we all absolutely love her for it. Her style is so effortlessly cool and she sports the androgynous look in a way in which most of us can only dream of. Her laid back attitude and fun loving lifestyle make us all able to identify with her as she brings out the rebellious side in all of us. Myself and my fellow blogger love her cute pixie crop which in my opinion represents what fashion is all about as its quite a daring hairstyle to have but she makes it her own in her unique way. As well as having a great sense of style she is also absolutely beautiful and has a natural look about her. The first time I realized that I loved Pixie's style was when I was glancing through a copy of Vogue a couple of years ago and they had written a massive spread on her burgeoning modeling career. Since then, I started to take notice of her amazing sense of style.
Here are a few of my favorite looks of Pixie..





No comments:

Post a Comment