Thursday 21 May 2009

Rihanna: Fashion Icon or Fashion Misfit?

I really didn't mean to be rude by the title of this post but I really don't know if she is indeed fashionable or not.. so I need your help please.

Right. Well there is no point denying the fact that Rihanna has been seen wearing some outfits that are truely amazing (and were all secretly jealous) but there other times actually it is actually becoming more often now that she has been seen wearing clothes that just makes us.. scratch our heads and say "huh?" or even worse im my opinion looking at it for such a long time (because your trying to figure what on earth she's trying to do) that you start thinking "well I soppuse its nice.." In my opinion that is NOT good! When we see something we like where immediatly enthralled by it marvelling the fact that someone could look so good, but Rihanna's case is certainly different..

Okay so I'll make a list of outfits (by pictures of course) she's worn and yay or nay it, please comment if you agree or disagree!

Nay. The outfit could have been passable if she didnt wear those ridiculous boots.. they are boots right? I mean you could easily mistake them for patent legwarmers lol


Yay!! This is amazing! Everything is literally bang on trend! The Louboutins, the structured shoulder (seethrough and lace) top, pencil skirt and minimal jewellery (lol well apart from the earings and bracelet!) This is exactly what I mean by looking soo good! Bravo Rihanna!

Nay. Dont even know where to start..!


Hmm.. this is hard. I like bits of it I suppose.. I'll Yay it because its sorta okay..( I cannot stand her hairstyle though. Horrible!)


Yay. But only because I can see what she is trying to do with the outifit. I really like her jacket and my mum just looked and said her scarf is lovely, so overall nice!


NAY! This is beyond disgusting, the bowl-like hair, the dress looks trashy and makes her look fat. I suppose the only nice thing is the shoes.


Yay. Absolutely lovely. I love playsuits and this one is just perfect, especially the structured shoulders. The statment necklace is great and its cool that this is the only piece of jewellery she is wearing. Also I love the nails!


Nay. I dont like this, it looks like she is trying too hard.


Okay last one now. Nay. She simply looks wierd.

No comments:

Post a Comment