Thursday 2 July 2009

Were back!

Soo sorry everyone for literally dissapearing from the face of the earth, coursework, exams and everything else really is vair vair stressfull! And I dont know about my other blogger but hearing about Michael Jackson's death really got to me; got to me so much that I just want to push it far back into my mind as possible and just act as if it never happened. (And yes, I did get tickets plus after party too, poo!) With school stress, driving lessons and other crap (i.e. hair, nails, eyebrow, clothes!) I nearly fell into a mini depression mode, worse still I've gained weight! Good grief could anything be worse?! I could just about put up with other stuff but being fat? I'd rather cut off my leg..
..That sounds soo vein, but really I don't care.
On the plus note I got my August edition of Elle and Grazia so I'm feeling mucho mejor...
Blogger number 2 is spending time with her boyfriend and shopping aswell.. a great combination *sigh* lucky her..
Well I think thats all I have to say.

I thought I'll add these Jimmy Choo's (Reese cutout suede boots) because I just saw them and remind me of the YSL Cage boot.. but these have a touch of feminity to them rather than the YSL pair, which really I can't see what they could go with.. maybe I'm just not fashionable enough.. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment