Wednesday 8 July 2009

Kate Bosworth's LA style



I absolutely love Kate Bosworth. I mean she's breathtakingly beautiful and she has the best sense of style out of all the celebrities in my humble opinion. I've never actually seen her looking bad and the way she puts outfits together is pure genius. Bosworth first became famous in 2002 when she starred in the surfer themed film Blue Crush. Since then she has starred in many other films including Beyond the Sea and Superman Returns. She is also well known for previously dating the gorgeous actor Orlando Bloom. In 2008 she became Calvin Klein Jeans newest model. Bosworth has a typical laid back LA style at heart but she can also look really sophisticated on the red carpet which I think is what fashion's all about, versatility. Here are some of my favourite looks of Kate Bosworth.








No comments:

Post a Comment