Thursday 2 July 2009

The Fashionable King of Pop.

It just occured to me that Michael Jackson has (emphasising the word has) really good style. Okay the outfits on stage may be a tad eccentric but really that was only in the 90's and to be frank everything in the 90's was just simply weird anyways. But after watching the countless re-runs of Billie Jean, Don't Stop till You Get Enough, Beat It, etc I noticed that Michael always had a way of making the outfit a little bit.. cooler. Look at Beat It, he wore the sleeves of that infamous red leather jacket rolled up to the elbows.. isn't that the look were all trying to merge into our outfits? Or better still the above-the-ankle trousers with the socks? How many guys do we see prancing around in 7/8's?! Don't even get me started on the hats.. I could go on for ages but I'd rather keep this short and snappy. It just goes to show, Michael Jackson a.k.a. King of Pop, known for amazing music has great style!



The last two pictures are obviously recent and Michael is wearing a Givenchy Studded Blazer which I must say is to die for! Uh its fab! In the latter, as you can see from the pictures with the models Michael is decked out in Balmain! Look at the stone washed jeans! Hello?! Ha! It just goes to show that I'm right.. Michael is super stylish! Okay I'm acting a tad bit OTT. The first picture is from the video Beat It, and like I said he has rolled his sleeves to the elbows. Cool! The leather jacket (which is soo in right now because of the embellishment) has shoulder pads which really suits his rather slender frame. Not to mention he was so handsome then, what a shame.. It should be re-written.. The Fashionable King of Pop. You all must be thinking why I'm talking as if he is in the present, (You wouldn't believe how hard that was to write) but I just simply won't come to terms with the news, to me MJ has simply gone on a long vaction so he can get away from the prying media...

No comments:

Post a Comment