Thursday 2 July 2009

My Fun life.. and Emma Watson.

Post number 2. I'm dedicating a day to just posting anything that inspires me. This necessarily does not have to be about fashion, although the majority of the posts will be based on fashion. I sound like such a loser staying at home when I could be out enjoying myself (the weather is lovely) but sometimes I like staying at home doing interesting (others may so boring) things like reading, listening to rather odd music (as my lovely mother once said), or better still sitting by myself twiddling my thumbs lost in thought.. those last words just gave a lovely insight of my fun fun life..





I must say I was suprised but not totally suprised to see Emma Watson as the front cover for Elle. I'm jealous. It didnt suprise me because she is in the new campaign for Burberry and she looked great; real English-rose beauty. To be honest I never liked her, at all. I remember being in New York in our room and watching Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and my dear friend and I just laughing at her because of her snooty voice and well.. just everything about her. Looking back I'm sure for me it was pure envy, she just has this simple fresh face but can easily stand out from the crowd. As well as my fetish for skinny jeans on guys, I have a stronger fetish for deep thick eyebrows - not uni-brow mind you - I dunno why I just love them on guys (Zachary Quinto.. he has the best eyebrows! I've fallen in love with them!) and girls, and Emma has the best, even Elle commented on them. I also love the fact that fame hasn't got to her; she going to Cambridge University.. lucky thing! This shows that she has a brain, not like other young celebrities I could mention.. Yes. Emma definately get's my vote on style icon of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment