Saturday 2 May 2009

Olivia Palermo New York's Socialite

..Well that is certainly new news to me. I mean I knew she's from a rich background, but New York's It girl? Wow..

But then again.. looking at the picture above she does have an air of socialite-ism lol! I think she looks simple stunning! And radiant!

I love Olivia though - infact she's my favourite in the show - yes we all know she is super-bitch, but thats why I love her! And you know you love her for that too! Mind you her stealing Whitney's job and taking the claim for the ELLE mag was totally out of order (last episode). But on the show she always looks so nice! I haven't really seen something she wore and thought "Oh my gosh!" but I've noticed she always looks nice, like her hair is always immaculate and shiny (I love her hair!) and her nails are always painted deep red, and like me she has a fondness for big vintage-like rings! I love it!


Okay, so while I was looking for pictures for her nails (haha, you know what I mean), hair and rings I saw these one below. Olivia is with her model boyfried (gorgeous!!) Johannes Huebl and they're at the Obession premier. She looks nice, I like her cardigan, but I love her hair! The shoes are cute! At first I thought they were flats (I know that sounds weird) but I realised they are heels.. I've seen them before but I cant remember where..


Dont you just love her hair?! Its just.. immaculate. Ive seen new pictures of her and she's now dark-ish brown. She looks completely different. I really like it actually, I'ts nice..



No comments:

Post a Comment